I was tagged by Sue Waters in Australia for this one… not normally a meme kinda guy, but thought it was good to let you in on my world a little bit… enjoy. And please, don’t think less of me. 🙂
First, the Rules:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts
2. List 8 random facts about yourself
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
My Random Facts
- I’ve been gray since Mr. Buttermore’s 9th grade Spanish class when Karen W. pulled the first one out… down hill ever since.
- I used to teach physical education… strange jump to instructional technology… ask me about it sometime.
- When I walked into the Bull & Finch (a.k.a. Cheers) in Boston, somebody new my name (a proud moment)
- Like Dean, I can insert lines from Tommy Boy, Fletch, and Caddie Shack in just about any situation.
- I sleep, according to Google, 678.70 feet (121.56 Smoots) from where I slept growing up.
- Unlike a lot of husbands, I admit that my wife is smarter than me.
- I’m a Rush fan (Neil Peart rulez!)
- All my siblings (1 brother, 2 sisters) have the initials KMS I’m left out with BCS, yet younger sister is the only one in the family to have red hair.